The Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn
20.12.2010. On December 15th 2010 the Unique Mihkli hotel was officially renamed The Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn after several upgrades and renovations. The hotel will be graded as a 4 star hotel with full services.
Upgrades will include:
- Renovation of parking area , generation of additional parking spaces , parking for up to 35 cars or 3 coaches
- Development of a new visually improved main entrance
- Cosmetic improvements of the public areas
- Introduction of the Kreutzwald Library lounge, for intimate a la carte dining and group dinners/events
- A cosmetic upgrade to the Standard and Superior rooms
- The reduction of the number of rooms from 85 to 80 in order to create extra spacious Zen rooms.
- Cosmetic renovation of corridors
- Upgrade of existing free wifi to increase coverage and speed
- Installation of flat screen televisions in all Zen rooms.
- Introduction of full Concierge services and transfer facilities
- Introduction of room service
- General increase in all services areas.
- Introduction of a Unique breakfast , natural, organic, healthy and creative