With 2011 now behind us, we at Unique Hotels take a look back at everything that made the year that was great for us and for our guests, and we look forward to 2012.
Say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 in style with one of Unique Hotels’ New Year’s Eve parties and packages! We’ve three great offers this year, each catering for a different style and theme from our Roaring Twenties night at the von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn Carriage House for €150 per person, to out one- or two-night Golden 60s package at Vihula Manor Country Club & Spa, starting at €290.
The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn is widely recognised as being one of the most opulent buildings in the city and certainly one of the most popular choices of accommodation for visitors to the city. The hotel has a history that is innately linked with one of the city’s most illustrious families, the von Stackelbergs.
Spaapuhkused ei pruugi panka lõhki ajada, eriti kui kaalud nende veetmist kusagil sellises kohas nagu Eesti. Võrdlemisi rahulik elurütm ja kalduvus lõõgastumisele isegi pealinnas Tallinnas pluss madalad lennuhinnad ja konkurentsivõimeliste hindadega luksusmajutus teevad Eestist ootamatu spaapuhkekoha. Põhjamaiste juurtega eestlased peavad lugu heast saunast, mida täiendavad muud lõõgastusprotseduurid, suurendades selle populaarsust. On vesiravikeskusi, mudavanne ja saunu [...]
For many companies or individuals, finding the perfect place to hold an international conference can be problematic. Not only do you have to take into account where attendees will be travelling from, but some cities may be too expensive, poorly resourced or not have the technological infrastructure in place to allow you to achieve the aims of the meeting.
Other cities may be conducive to good business, but offer little else outside the rarefied climate of the conference room. In Tallinn you get everything you need to host an outstanding corporate meeting or conference and much, much more.
SPA vacations don’t have to break the bank, especially if you consider somewhere like Estonia as a destination. The relatively sedate pace of life here and pen-chance for relaxation, even in the capital Tallinn, plus the low air fares and competitively-priced luxury accommodation, make Estonia an unexpected SPA holiday destination.
The Estonian people, with their Nordic roots, love a good sauna and this extends to other relaxing treatments, enhancing their popularity. There are water cure centres, mud baths and saunas, plus a diverse range of other SPA treatments that not only relieve stress but also provide therapeutic benefits.
If you’ve decided to visit the historic city of Tallinn as part of a city break, or perhaps on a longer vacation, then there are some fantastic places to visit in this stylish capital of culture. Among all the attractions there is one which offers a glimpse of the “wild side” of life – a trip to Tallinn Zoo. Never failing to excite kids and adults alike, the zoo will certainly be a memorable aspect of any trip.
- Unique Hotels Facebook 25.11 25th 2011f November 2011
- Meet you in Tallinn | Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Conventions 17th 2011f November 2011
- Tallinn’s Historic Hotels – The von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn 29th 2011f November 2011
- Golf Courses and Golfing Around Estonia 25th 2011f November 2011
- Estonia’s historic hotels: Vihula Manor Country Club and Spa 3rd 2011f November 2011
- The Budget Guide to Tallinn, Estonia by Unique Hotels 15th 2011f November 2011
- Unique Hotels Facebook – Tõuni Kontsert Vihula Mõisas 17th 2011f November 2011
- Visit Tallinn Zoo as Part of Your Family Holiday 6th 2011f October 2011
- A Guide to Parks Around Tallinn 1st 2011f November 2011
- How to Spend a Romantic Weekend in the Beautiful City of Tallinn 4th 2011f October 2011
- Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas nimi leitud! Nüüd palume abi fotodega! 7th 2013f April 2013
- Special price for our Facebook friends 27th 2013f January 2013
- Majutuse erihind Facebooki sõpradele 27th 2013f January 2013
- Aidake leida Vihula Mõisa restoranile Tallinnas vääriline nimi 20th 2013f January 2013
- Maitsev õhtusöök Casa do Brazilis 30th 2012f October 2012
- “Travel Emotions” summer competition 31st 2012f July 2012
- Suvemäng “Reisimälestused” 31st 2012f July 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats kontserdid Unique Hotels hotellides 28th 2012f May 2012
- The Yale Alley Cats concerts at Unique Hotels hotels 28th 2012f May 2012
- Tulge täna nautima live-muusikat Casa do Brazili või von Stackelberg Hoteli siseõue 25th 2012f May 2012
- James Iha: Whenever I travel to Tallinn, I always call a cab ...
- Kokoushotelli Kokoustila: That was a pretty awesome post.Conference room loo...
- Aaron Dibblee: As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for ...
- Devin Mcday: I have heard this before but I like Your spin on i...
- biżuteria swarovski: Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this...
- buy artwork online: I would of liked to read more, I think I'll check ...
- football helmets for sale: Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I would...
- cod modern warfare cheat downloads: Your blog is outrageous! I mean, Ive never been so...
- Brian Moseley: I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to tha...
- App For Android: I got what you will, thanks for putting up. Woh I ...